Resolve of Greater Rochester :PO Box 21, Fairport, NY 14450:585.425.1580:[email protected]
RESOLVE of Greater Rochester is a leader in domestic violence prevention. We are committed to improving how communities address domestic violence by working across historically siloed systems to promote awareness and deliver interventions.
Who RESOLVE serves...
* Female, male and LGBTQ survivors/victims of domestic violence and their families.
* Healthcare and human services professionals and organizations.
* Community partners who are working toward changing the conversation about
What RESOLVE does...
* Offers individual and group counseling programs that empower survivors as they heal
and make decisions that promote independence and well-being.
* Provides innovative outreach programs that engage youth, men, women, healthcare
providers and the faith community as partners in domestic violence prevention.
* Hosts community events to raise awareness and foster understanding of domestic
What makes RESOLVE unique?
* RESOLVE sees courage and strength, where other see helplessness.
* RESOLVE sees resilience, where others see desperation.
* RESOLVE is privately funded which allows us to explore creative solutions to domestic
violence and employ innovation.
Using the internet could put you at risk. Click ESCAPE to leave this site quickly. NOTE: This action will not remove your browser history.
Tickets: $45 or $60 VIP * Tables: $450 or $600 VIP
VIP attendees are invited to exclusive meet & greet with
keynote speaker immediately following the main event.
We are 100% privately funded.
Our work is made possible through the generosity of people like you!
by clicking the image below.
Virtual Health Coach
February 16, 2019 * 8:00 - 10:00 AM
at First Baptist Church of Penfield
Enjoy a fabulous all you can eat breakfast
of flapjacks, eggs, sausage, bacon, juice
& coffee for only $5.
IPV Workshop for
Mental & Behavioral Health Professionals
Fall 2019: November
(Date & Venue TBD)
RESOLVE Pura Vida Bracelets
On-trend string bracelets with adjustable closure in shades of purple and grey are wrapped in a purple organza bag with a info about RESOLVE and our mission.
Mildred D. Muhammad
Ex-wife of John Muhammad, the DC Sniper
Domestic Violence Survivor, Author & Advocate
Resolutionary Award Recipient:
Lifetime Achievement Award
Peter K. Navratil, LCSW-R, ACSW