Resolve of Greater Rochester :PO Box 21, Fairport, NY 14450:585.425.1580:[email protected]
RESOLVE of Greater Rochester is a leader in domestic violence prevention. We are committed to improving how communities address domestic violence by working across historically siloed systems to promote awareness and deliver interventions.
Who RESOLVE serves...
* Female, male and LGBTQ survivors/victims of domestic violence and their families.
* Healthcare and human services professionals and organizations.
* Community partners who are working toward changing the conversation about domestic violence.
What RESOLVE does...
* Offers individual and group counseling programs that empower survivors as they heal and make decisions that promote independence
* Provides innovative outreach programs that engage youth, men, women, healthcare providers and the faith community as partners in
domestic violence prevention.
* Hosts community events to raise awareness and foster understanding of domestic violence.
What makes RESOLVE unique?
* RESOLVE sees courage and strength, where other see helplessness.
* RESOLVE sees resilience, where others see desperation.
* RESOLVE is privately funded which allows us to explore creative solutions to domestic violence and employ innovation.
Using the internet could put you at risk. Click ESCAPE to leave this site quickly. NOTE: This action will not remove your browser history.
Question about events?
Contact Sarah, 585.425.1580
Doll Tea Party & Fashion Show
February 2, 2019
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Perinton Presbyterian Church
Adults $15 / Children $5
(Children must be accompanied by an adult)
Resolutionary Awards Breakfast
April 10, 2019
7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Monroe Golf Club
Tickets: $45 or $60 VIP / Tables: $450 or $600
Sponsorship opportunities available
Lifetime Achievement Award
Peter K. Navratil
LCSW-R, ACSW, CASAC
Keynote speaker: Mildred D. Muhammad
Ex-wife of John Muhammad, the DC Sniper
Domestic Violence Survivor, Author, Advocate
Over the past 20 years, RESOLVE has helped over 3,000 domestic violence survivors thrive in violence-free, independent lives. Our work is made possible by the generosity of individuals and organizations like you!
We are 100% privately funded.
Please make a one-time gift by clicking the "donate" button above or enroll in our monthly giving program by clicking the image below.
Virtual Health Coach
1-day Intimate Partner Violence Workshops for Mental/Behavioral Health Professionals.
Click date for details and to register
Early bird and group pricing available.
7.5 CEUs for LMSW/LCSW, LMHC & CASAC
NEW! LMFT CEUs
Made possible by generous support from
WALDRON RISE FOUNDATION
Offered in cooperation with Delphi Rise, Tree of Hope Counseling, LLC &
Hillside Family of Agencies
RESOLVE Pura Vida Bracelets
On-trend string bracelets with adjustable closure in shades of purple and grey are wrapped in a purple organza bag with a info about RESOLVE and our mission.