Resolve of Greater Rochester :PO Box 21, Fairport, NY 14450:585.425.1580:[email protected]
RESOLVE of Greater Rochester is a leader in domestic violence prevention. We are committed to improving how communities address domestic violence by working across historically siloed systems to promote awareness and deliver interventions.
Who RESOLVE serves...
* Female, male and LGBTQ survivors/victims of domestic violence and their families.
* Healthcare and human services professionals and organizations.
* Community partners who are working toward changing the conversation about
What RESOLVE does...
* Offers individual and group counseling programs that empower survivors as they
heal and make decisions that promote independence and well-being.
* Provides innovative outreach programs that engage youth, men, women,
healthcare providers & the faith community as partners in prevention.
* Hosts community events to raise awareness and foster understanding of domestic
What makes RESOLVE unique?
* RESOLVE sees courage and strength, where other see helplessness.
* RESOLVE sees resilience, where others see desperation.
* RESOLVE is privately funded which allows us to explore creative solutions to
domestic violence and employ innovation.
Using the internet could put you at risk. Click ESCAPE to leave this site quickly. NOTE: This action will not remove your browser history.
We are 100% privately funded.
by clicking the image below.
Virtual Health Coach
Roll Tide Roll Film Screening
& Panel Discussion
April 29, 2019 * Doors open @ 6:30 PM
MCC Brighton Campus,
Bldg 3, Carver Center, Monroe B
Award winning documentary film on sexual assault in Steubenville, OH; where social media and entrenched rape culture divided a town. Panel discussion with local leaders to follow. Get tickets $20 or $5 w/student ID.
DV Stinks Happy Hour!
June 14, 2019 * 5:00 - 7:00 PM
Lock 32 Brewing Company, Schoen Place
Join us for a casual evening to support RESOLVE.
Craft brews, wine, light hors d'oeuvres, raffle & great people! No cover charge, but please tip generously.
RESOLVE Pura Vida Bracelets
On-trend string bracelets with adjustable closure in shades of purple and grey are wrapped in a purple organza bag with a info about our mission.
Mildred D. Muhammad
Ex-wife of John Muhammad, the DC Sniper
Domestic Violence Survivor, Author & Advocate
Resolutionary Award Recipient:
Lifetime Achievement Award
Peter K. Navratil, LCSW-R, ACSW
Thank you to everyone who attended the event! Photos coming soon.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
Two Points Capital Management, Genesee Regional Bank,
Law Offices of June Castellano, Five Star Bank, CatPrint,
Kitchen Thyme Design Studio, McConville, Constantine, Cooman & Morin, Claudia O’Hara Wedding and Events Florist, Stifel & Nicholaus Bank, Anderson & Associates Wealth Management at Norwestern Mutual,
Monroe Community College, Phil’s Automotive,
Vistage Worldwide International, and WROC8.