Resolve of Greater Rochester :PO Box 21, Fairport, NY 14450:585.425.1580:[email protected]
RESOLVE of Greater Rochester is a leader in domestic violence prevention. We are committed to improving how communities address domestic violence by working across historically siloed systems to promote awareness and deliver interventions.
Who RESOLVE serves...
* Female, male and LGBTQ survivors/victims of domestic violence and their families.
* Healthcare and human services professionals and organizations.
* Community partners who are working toward changing the conversation about
What RESOLVE does...
* Offers individual and group counseling programs that empower survivors as they
heal and make decisions that promote independence and well-being.
* Provides innovative outreach programs that engage youth, men, women,
healthcare providers and the faith community as partners in DV prevention.
* Hosts community events to raise awareness and foster understanding of DV.
What makes RESOLVE unique?
* RESOLVE sees courage and strength, where other see helplessness.
* RESOLVE sees resilience, where others see desperation.
* RESOLVE is privately funded which allows us to explore creative solutions to
the complex issue of domestic violence and employ innovation.
Using the internet could put you at risk. Click ESCAPE to leave this site quickly. NOTE: This action will not remove your browser history.
REVEAL: Unmask Domestic Violence
Masquerade Party & Fundraiser
October 5, 2018
8:00 - 11:00 PM
Harro East Ballroom
Need help? Contact Sarah
THANK YOU SPONSORS!
Virtual Health Coach
Primary health care providers in the Greater Rochester area will begin pilot testing the virtual health coach app,
RITa, this week. Developed by
RESOLVE in cooperation with Dr. Caroline Easton, RIT School of Behavioral Health Sciences, and
Dr. Nicole Trabold, URMC School of Psychology, the app will help primary health providers deliver consistent domestic violence assessment and provide referrals.
Question about events?
October 18, 2018
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
For information & directions
10th Annual Pasta Dinner
October 20, 2018
5:00 - 7:30 PM
Church of the Assumption
Tickets $10 adult
$5 kids (under 12)
Under 3 Free
Details coming soon!
Over the past 20 years, RESOLVE has helped over 3,000 domestic violence survivors thrive in violence-free, independent lives. Our work is made possible by the generosity of individuals and organizations like you!
We are 100% privately funded.
Please make a one-time gift by clicking the "donate" button above or enroll in our monthly giving program by clicking the image below.
Together we can break the cycle of domestic violence.
Development & Marketing Coordinator (Part-time, 20-25 hrs/wk):
Looking for an experienced, dynamic
fundraiser with a background in developing
individual giving programs, major gifts and
Allen Associates * DeCarolis Truck Rental
DePrez Travel * Rich Funke, NYS Senate * Colin Holt
JB Sterling Company * Kitchen Thyme Design Studio
LaBella Associates * Joseph E. Robach, NYS Senate
Matthew J. O'Connor. P.E., Pittsford Town Council