Resolve of Greater Rochester :PO Box 21, Fairport, NY 14450:585.425.1580:[email protected]
RESOLVE of Greater Rochester is a leader in domestic violence prevention. We are committed to improving how communities address domestic violence by working across historically siloed systems to promote awareness and deliver interventions.
Who RESOLVE serves...
* Female, male and LGBTQ survivors/victims of domestic violence and their families.
* Healthcare and human services professionals and organizations.
* Community partners who are working toward changing the conversation about
What RESOLVE does...
* Offers individual and group counseling programs that empower survivors as they
heal and make decisions that promote independence and well-being.
* Provides innovative outreach programs that engage youth, men, women,
healthcare providers & the faith community as partners in prevention.
* Hosts community events to raise awareness and foster understanding of domestic
What makes RESOLVE unique?
* RESOLVE sees courage and strength, where other see helplessness.
* RESOLVE sees resilience, where others see desperation.
* RESOLVE is privately funded which allows us to explore creative solutions to
domestic violence and employ innovation.
Using the internet could put you at risk. Click ESCAPE to leave this site quickly. NOTE: This action will not remove your browser history.
We are 100% privately funded.
by clicking the image below.
Virtual Health Coach
DV Stinks Happy Hour!
June 14, 2019 * 5:00 - 7:00 PM
Lock 32 Brewing Company, Schoen Place
Join us for a casual evening to support RESOLVE.
Craft brews, wine, light hors d'oeuvres, raffle & great people! No cover charge, but please tip generously.
REVEAL: Unmasking Domestic Violence Gala
Friday, October 25, 2019 * 7:00 - 11:00 PM
Harro East Ballroom
Help RESOLVE to unmask domestic violence at a
fun & funky masquerade party featuring
The Skycoasters, Rochester's favorite party band,
heavy hors d'oeuvres, cash bar, deluxe auction
RESOLVE Pura Vida Bracelets
On-trend string bracelets with adjustable closure in shades of purple and grey are wrapped in a purple organza bag with a info about our mission.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
Two Points Capital Management, Genesee Regional Bank,
Law Offices of June Castellano, Five Star Bank, CatPrint,
Kitchen Thyme Design Studio, McConville, Constantine, Cooman & Morin, Claudia O’Hara Wedding and Events Florist, Stifel & Nicholaus Bank, Anderson & Associates Wealth Management at Norwestern Mutual,
Monroe Community College, Phil’s Automotive,
Vistage Worldwide International, and WROC8.
Are you a dynamic and creative fundraiser that is passionate about helping
people & families to thrive? Then we're looking for you!
Position will be responsible for annual campaign, securing new sponsors;
executing fundraising programs and events; developing relationships that grow support in the community; and managing grant applications and
funder relationships. Ideal candidate must be personable, highly-motivated, goal oriented, and a team player that is organized, detail-oriented.
Submit a resume, cover letter and writing samples today for consideration.